Hello everyone! I went shopping recently and today I’ll show you what I bought. Let’s get started!
- Adidas- Adipure Pure Performance– I needed a new deodorant and I decided to try something new. However, I’m not really sure that I like this one in particular. It has 0% alu salts and 0% alcohol, which is very important to me. But it doesn’t protect me that well, so I’ll maybe buy another one soon.
- Toothpaste by Lavera Naturkosmetik– since I’ve started with the deodorant, I’ll go ahead and show you the toothpaste I’ve been using in the last few months. After I’ve discovered how bad fluorides are for you, I’ve been on a search for bio toothpaste. I love this one in particular because it contains ingredients from certified organic agriculture and essential oils. And of course no fluorides. If you are using fluoride-free toothpaste, let me know in the comments below because I have only found this one but I’ll love to try something else as well.
- Derma Spa Hand cream by Dove- Dove have a new line of products called Derma Spa and oh my! Do they smell heavenly! I definitely love the hand cream and I think I’ll try the body lotion as well. This hand cream is not too oily, it’s very well absorbing and it leaves your skin feeling soft as a baby bum!
- Powder Brush by Ebelin- Since I’ve managed to break my older brush, I needed a new one ASAP! So I just grabbed this one without expecting it to be so good. It’s really fluffy and it distributes the product quite well. The hair is synthetic and it is so easy to wash. Definitely a winner!
- Anti-aging face cream by Sebamed– I’ve been using Retinol cream every night on my face for about 6-7 weeks now and I’ve noticed that it dries my skin out, so I needed something to mix it up with. This is a face cream with a hyaluronic complex and it’s very hydrating. We’ll see if it’s any good. I’ll write a review on it soon.
- Dimensions de Chanel Mascara by Chanel– This product I didn’t buy but I found a coupon for it in a magazine I bought last week and I thought that it would be fun to try it out. So I went in the store and got my sample. It’s a very small bottle…about 1.5 g but it’s a good product. I like the wand, as you can see, it’s quite big and it gives you a lot of volume and length. The only con is that it smudges a bit throughout the day. I would give it 9 out of 10.
- Nail polishes by Manhattan Last & Shine- I got these on a sale for about 2.50 euro a piece and they are pretty good. I barely get any chips and can go a week without painting my nails again. The red one is 620 in RED-Y FOR ME? And the purple one is 260 in LO LO LOVE IT. Both nail polishes have intense colors, gel-like-shine and are long-lasting. I love them!
And these are all of the products I bought. Some of them are old favorites, some I’m trying out for the first time. And that’s why there will be a couple of reviews coming up very soon. Thank you for reading!