Thank you for joining me! Wow, I’m officially 23 years old! Gosh, where did the time go? First of all, I want to say thank you to everyone, who is reading my blog, coming back for more and just supporting me!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I feel truly blessed to do what I love and what better way to celebrate my birthday than with a new blog post. So, here are 22 things I learned at 22. Enjoy!
- Don’t forget about using sunscreen every single day.
- Invest rather in skin care than makeup.
- Find one good foundation; you don’t need 10 of them.
- Start building healthy habits.
- You don’t need a gym membership to be fit. Just be active.
- Get your education.
- Make time for the people you love.
- Don’t listen to other people’s opinion.
- Own at least couple of staple pieces in your wardrobe.
- Take time off of social media.
- Be a “Yes” person.
- But say “No” when necessary.
- Don’t be afraid to fail.
- Find a hobby.
- Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.
- Celebrate your success.
- Don’t fight change.
- Own a little black dress.
- Get a good haircut. That’s your frame; everything else can be worked out.
- Stay organized and learn to prioritize.
- Be consistent and persistent in everything you do.
And with that said, happy birthday to me! I’m thankful for each and every one of you!