Good morning lovelies!
Today’s post focuses more on health rather than beauty but as we all know beauty starts from within. I want to talk to you about the benefits of drinking warm lemon water in the morning and why you should make it a daily habit. It is very important to take care of your body and listen to it. Your body is an incredible machine that needs the right nourishment to function properly. You can do small changes every day to help you feel and look better. One of which could be drinking warm lemon water for instance. If you want to learn a bit more about one of my favorite morning routines please keep reading.
Lemons are vitamin C rich citrus fruits, which help flush out toxins. One glass of how lemon water contains less than 25 calories! Lemon juice has an antibacterial value , it plays the role of blood purifier and contains vitamins like calcium, potassium and pectin fiber.
And if you are not convinced already, here are ten more benefits of warm lemon water:
- It balances and maintains the normal pH levels in your body.
- It aids digestion, encourages the production of bile, which makes it a great help, if you want to lose some weight.
- It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases.
- It reduces pain and inflammation in joints and knees and dissolves uric acid.
- It can cure a common cold.
- It strengthens the liver.
- It prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne.
- It aids the production of digestion juices.
- It replenishes body salts after a strenuous workout session.
- It maintains the health of the eyes and fights against eye problems.
As you can see/read it is not all about drinking lemon juice to lose weight. Although it may help you on your weight loss journey, it does so much more for your body. Try it and see for yourself!