Okay…where has this month gone? Am I the only one that thinks time goes by so fast? I mean, it’s like yesterday was the 1st July, right?
Anyways, at least we have something to look forward to at the end of each month and no, it’s not your salary… it’s the favorites of the month! Yay!!! I’m so excited about this because I have found some pretty cool stuff this past month. So, let’s get started, shall we?
- Head&Shoulders Damage Rescue – Because it is so hot in Germany, my scalp got itchy last month and I bought this shampoo in order to try to make it go away. The itchiness didn’t only get away but the shampoo made my hair squeaky clean, which I really like especially in the summer months. Definitely a life saver for me!
- Dove Quench Absolute Hair Mask and Serum for Curly Hair– I have already mentioned these two products in a previous post. They are a game-changer for me, I have never felt so confident about my curls before. If you want to know more about the products, you can read my post on them right here -> Heaven for Curly Hair
- Aussie Miracle Dry Shampoo – Like I mentioned, it is really hot in Germany right now and working out every day makes me sweat a lot. I don’t wash my hair on a daily basis but I still want it to look and feel clean. I’ve tried other dry shampoos in the past but none of them did it for me, until I found this one. It doesn’t make your hair sticky or powdery and it smells good. This way I don’t have to wash my hair every single day and make it even more dry that it already is.
- Dove Go Fresh Body Lotion – OMG you guys! This stuff smells amazing! So refreshing in the summer days, I can’t even believe it is real! It smells like green tea and cucumber in the best way possible and it has a cooling-after effect! I mean… I can’t even… this is too good to be true!
- Garnier Ambre Solaire with SPF 20 – Not only does the spray protects your skin from the sun, but it smells amazing, nourishes the skin and helps with tanning! I have been using it for years now and it has never let me down. It is probably the best sunscreen I have ever used.
- Listerine Advanced White Mouthwash – I decided to try something new this time because I wanted to whiten my teeth a little bit. Now I can’t really notice a huge difference, I mean, it is just a mouthwash but it freshens your breath and you can definitely feel your teeth cleaner afterwards.
- Esprit Feel Happy – This is probably one of my all-time favorite perfumes! It is a feminine citrus floral fragrance, which you can wear all year round and to every occasion! Yes, it is this perfect! I bought it last winter for the first time and went back to it couple weeks ago and I am so not disappointed with my choice. Elegant and affordable fragrances are pretty hard to find nowadays but this one definitely made the cut!
And those are my July Favorites! Let me know in the comments below, what you are loving this month!